Located below are jobs posted by the Indeed search engine and also opportunities from other positions in companies closely related to AITP. Take a minute to look through the jobs and find out if there might be something for you!
If you know of a position that is available and is not listed here, please post that information in the comments below for others to see. Thanks.
Jobs in Information Technology
Provided by indeed.com
Use Your Own Search Terms
Application Administrator – Ontario Systems, LLC
Apply to this link: http://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=ONTARIOSYSTEMS&cws=1&rid=313 OR go to www.ontariosystems.com under Careers. Thank you!
Do you have a passion for application administration? Do you enjoy improving existing business solutions or proposing new solutions? Do you have knowledge of enterprise-level databases? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do: As an Application Administrator you will provide system expertise and innovative approaches to effectively use business solutions within the company’s digital platform to sustain the health of the organization’s enterprise business processes.
- Ensure business continuity by proactively mitigating application issues to ensure application services uptime of 99.0% on a rolling 30-day basis.
- Eliminate prevalence of knowledge gaps and non-value added process steps to improve specific system utilization.
- Govern assigned applications by proactively maintaining the recommended compliance against accepted regulations for security or use as defined by enterprise business processes or company policy.
- Govern assigned applications by becoming a valued technology partner to the organization through proactive knowledge transfer on selected technology platforms for our products and services.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables
- Demonstrated understanding of complex interrelationships to
- Demonstrated ability to communicate solutions or issues and persuade individuals to effectively implement or change processes
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and reasoning ability
- Demonstrated ability to interpret a variety of processes furnished in a written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Application, configuration, or implementation understanding of enterprise software applications (i.e. Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Knowledge of enterprise-level databases (for example, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, or Caché)
- Linux/Unix and/or Caché experience
- Knowledge of various version control systems
- Good grasp of computer security encompassing of software patching, preventing breaches, and other preventive security measures, and proactive monitoring
Location: Our office is located in Muncie, Indiana, near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis.